CELEBRITY HANDWRITINGS

What is a Graphologist? Graphology is the scientific study of handwriting. Handwriting Analysis is the art and science of personality and character evaluation. A Graphologist who uses gestalt graphology combines the spiritual with the physical thereby integrating the mind/body/soul connection.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I am a professional handwriting analyst with over 30 years experience and studied at the National Society of Graphology. My masters is in Marital Therapy and I have a backround in Education and am a former private investigator. You can reach me at roxyperri@yahoo.com THE FOLLOWING BLOG IS A COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

BOB DYLAN

BOB DYLAN aka ROBERT ZIMMERMAN

MY FAVORITE JEWISH MUSICIAN

SO WHO IS BOB DYLAN? Many writers write about Bob Dylan but do they really know who he is? Well let's find out graphologically. Listen first to his words.

"It ain't no use to sit and wonder why babe, if you don't know by now."

"You're the reason, I'm traveling on, but don't think twice it's all right." "I wish there was something you would do or say, to make me change my mind and stay, but don't think twice it's all right."

" I give her my heart, but she wanted my soul, but don't think twice it's all right."


"Where I'm bound, I can't tell." "You just sorta wasted my precious time, but don't think twice it's all right.''

GRAPHOLOGY LESSON # 1.

In this sample, Bob writes very ROUNDED. Rounded writers are love oriented, sensitive, physical, romantic and sentimental. Look at how round his B is in Bob and how large and looped his D is in Dylan.

Simple- he is easily hurt and covers it up with satire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home