CELEBRITY HANDWRITINGS

What is a Graphologist? Graphology is the scientific study of handwriting. Handwriting Analysis is the art and science of personality and character evaluation. A Graphologist who uses gestalt graphology combines the spiritual with the physical thereby integrating the mind/body/soul connection.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I am a professional handwriting analyst with over 30 years experience and studied at the National Society of Graphology. My masters is in Marital Therapy and I have a backround in Education and am a former private investigator. You can reach me at roxyperri@yahoo.com THE FOLLOWING BLOG IS A COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

PAUL MCCARTNEY


PAUL MCCARTNEY
Paul is probably one of the most creative talented musicians transcending the 60's BEATLEMANIA.
His writing is rhythmic and pulls from left to right. While emotional he encompasses past, present and future. His underscore indicates his need for recognition but his simple line underscore shows his discipline, dedication and direct approach.
John Lennon said he was the most creative Beatle.
His angled Mc in McCartney is a sign of hard work, ability to analyze but his flying C does indicate temper and impatience.
The T in McCartney which becomes an upward angle is one of the traits for creativity and reaching the top. while his firm i DOT shows practicality and concentration.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Hull said...

Interesting profession! What can you tell me about my handwriting? Just kidding. But I did enjoy your blog. And you seem really into handwriting analysis, that's good. It is amazing how things can tell a lot about a person. I did some volunteer peer counselling (is that one l or 2)in the 70's, which tells you I am 252 also, and we used to have these neat little test questions to ask people and it was unbelievable how accurate they were and what we were able to learn about the person.

Have a good day,

Richard

5:01 PM  
Blogger Roxanne Perri said...

Hi Richard: I did some more posting. How did you find my blog?

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home