CELEBRITY HANDWRITINGS

What is a Graphologist? Graphology is the scientific study of handwriting. Handwriting Analysis is the art and science of personality and character evaluation. A Graphologist who uses gestalt graphology combines the spiritual with the physical thereby integrating the mind/body/soul connection.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I am a professional handwriting analyst with over 30 years experience and studied at the National Society of Graphology. My masters is in Marital Therapy and I have a backround in Education and am a former private investigator. You can reach me at roxyperri@yahoo.com THE FOLLOWING BLOG IS A COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.

Monday, July 07, 2008

SEAN HANNITY

You gotta just love the guy. Sean Hannity does not take any bs from anyone. Of course bs stands for benevolent satire. Ok, maybe not but his writing is warm, emotional, sensitive and firm. The rounded S in Sean shows his warmth and strong feelings because it is open and looped. Remember a loop is an area of emotion and feeling because it is rounded and full. His small middle zone letters, e, a, n indicated good concentration, focus, discipline and analytical ability. The ending Y in Hannity which pulls back to the left indicates that while he is verbally articulate and clear-minded, he can at times be self-protective pulling inward and knowing when to stop. I admire Sean and listen to his TV program on Hannity and Colmes. I have not seen the writing of Colmes but personally I find him a bit cold, not as warm as Sean and my one criticism of him is that he does not seem to listen to his guests but appears to overpower them with his opionions. I believe the guest should be respectful of the host but the host should also be more accommodating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home