CELEBRITY HANDWRITINGS

What is a Graphologist? Graphology is the scientific study of handwriting. Handwriting Analysis is the art and science of personality and character evaluation. A Graphologist who uses gestalt graphology combines the spiritual with the physical thereby integrating the mind/body/soul connection.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I am a professional handwriting analyst with over 30 years experience and studied at the National Society of Graphology. My masters is in Marital Therapy and I have a backround in Education and am a former private investigator. You can reach me at roxyperri@yahoo.com THE FOLLOWING BLOG IS A COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.

Monday, November 27, 2006

HERBIE MANN

HERBIE MANN - One of my favorite jazz musicians who recently passed away at the age of 74. His right leaning, tall, angular strokes shows his desire for success and the ability to persevere until he reached his goal. His signature song, "Coming Home Baby" was one of my favorites. He is now "home" in the spiritual realm and is probably playing for.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home