CELEBRITY HANDWRITINGS

What is a Graphologist? Graphology is the scientific study of handwriting. Handwriting Analysis is the art and science of personality and character evaluation. A Graphologist who uses gestalt graphology combines the spiritual with the physical thereby integrating the mind/body/soul connection.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I am a professional handwriting analyst with over 30 years experience and studied at the National Society of Graphology. My masters is in Marital Therapy and I have a backround in Education and am a former private investigator. You can reach me at roxyperri@yahoo.com THE FOLLOWING BLOG IS A COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.

Monday, November 27, 2006

JENNIFER ANISTON


WHY IS IT THAT BRAD PITT LOST JENNIFER ANISTON?

It would seem that although, he has entered into a relationship with Angelina Jolie, it will not last. Jennifer's writing is soft, gentle, feminine and loving. Perhaps, Brad was not able to appreciate or accept real, genuine love. Jennifer is a kind, caring, warm and affectionate person but unfortunately Brad can be a bit cool. He and Angelina both have angular, brittle writings. I would not expect that union to last.

Hats off to Jennifer and we wish her true love and happiness. Perhaps, he has not found himself yet. I hope he does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home