CELEBRITY HANDWRITINGS

What is a Graphologist? Graphology is the scientific study of handwriting. Handwriting Analysis is the art and science of personality and character evaluation. A Graphologist who uses gestalt graphology combines the spiritual with the physical thereby integrating the mind/body/soul connection.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I am a professional handwriting analyst with over 30 years experience and studied at the National Society of Graphology. My masters is in Marital Therapy and I have a backround in Education and am a former private investigator. You can reach me at roxyperri@yahoo.com THE FOLLOWING BLOG IS A COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Dalai Lama


The Dalai Lama

A most remarkable man...

"I have lost my country. I have spent the greater part of my life in exile, my people have been tortured and massacred, our temples have been flattened, our civilization destroyed, our country ransacked and its resources pillaged. None of this gives me any cause for jubilation. Yet, at the same time, I have been greatly enriched through contact with other nations, other religions, other cultures and other bodies of knowledge. I have discovered different forms of freedom and world-views that I did not know before."
Daily Advice from the Heart

The writing shows optimism, peace, harmony and balance. The soft flowing garland letters indicate a quiet, compassionate heart full of understanding and the gentle rhythm and flow of the soft letters portray a man of compassion and strength. No ego here, just warmth and love. The rounded love oriented personality type. The partially separated letters combined with cursive writing projects independence and good social skills. The writing is oceanic reflecting a holistic approach to life. Whether you agree with his philosophy or not, he is a man of peace, tranquality and integrity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Choni said...

You make me feel so at home with him that I just want to invite him home for a shmooze over tea and biscuits, but, I'm sure that he has more important things to do.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Roxanne Perri said...

He is indeed a true spiritual master

11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He visits many places. He has spoken at small classes I've taken at the University of California an the University of Washington. His messages are so simple anyone can understand.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home